1 cup peanut butter (I prefer unsweetened)
1 cup whole wheat or all purpose flour (have some more on hand in case it is too wet)
1 large egg
1 tsp. baking powder
- Pre-heat over at 350degrees before you start.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Grease you baking tray.
- On a flat surface, flatten your ingredients. If it is too sticky, coat with more flour. one it is 1/4 to 3/8 inch thin, use cookie cutter for desired shapes.
- Lay out on greased baking pan. Leave ample space between each cookie. I out 6 to 8 cookies in a pan.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes. Once baked, take out of the pan to cook.
- Store in air-tight container.
Want to add flavor your your dogs? Try adding one or more of the following:
- Pureed liver
- Boiled squash
- Carrob chips
- Grated cheese
- Grated carrots
- Salmon bits