Do’s and Don’ts in the Mall.
It’s so hot this summer! Some of us head to the beach or Baguio to cool down. But what about the budgeted pet parents? They head off to the local mall instead. But as pets are not generally welcomed in public places here in the country, please stick to the rules and be prepared. Pet preparedness is the best way to avoid hassle and confrontations.
- Do your research. Can you bring them in this mall?
- If yes, make sure your pet has a collar and identification.
- Make sure you have a leash and if possible an emergency leash. My baby gets so excited her breaks the metal on the leash sometimes.
- Bring treats to calm your baby.
- Have your clean-up kit on hand and practice proper Petiquette.
- Keep a low profile. Don’t attract too much attention.
- Act like you own the place.
- Lets your pet pee/poo anywhere.
- Cause a scene.
- Eat a lot in the mall. Eating so much=so much poop.
- Let them walk around. Unless it is an outdoor mall, most malls don’t let pets walk around. They have to have a carrier or stroller.