Pet Fashion shows have been one of the most exciting thing to see in the city. What better place to have a fashion show than in one of the most pet-friendliest malls: Bonifacio High Street. What better showcase than the annual Style Origins held in all the Ayala Malls.
This year, Baby Moon Pawprints have been asked once more to represent Hobbes and Landes in the show. The six set ensemble showed humans and dogs strut the runway. Indeed Pet Fashion has been considered a mainstream in the current fashion scenes. Human models' outfit courtesy of Baby Moon Lifestyle, a costume and lifestyle brand and sister brand of Baby Moon Pawprints. All hats and pet styling done by Baby Moon Pawprints.
The models (humans and dogs) practice before the show.
Models making friends before preparing for the show.
Model Volunteers and the Dog Models
1. Vanessa Lopa and Bambi (Chihuahua)
2. Reniza Perlas and Chichi (Teacup Chihuahua)
3. Jeng Mamiit and her own dog Festus (Mixed breed)
4. Vina Nayve and her own dog Boxer (Chihuahua)
5. Suzanne Koa and Robin (Pomeranian)
6. Giselle Matcha and Candy from Dog.ph(Lhasa Apso)
Post a Comment