Pet-friendly couture is a movement advocated by Baby Moon Pawprints and Pets4Peace to ensure that pets dress accordingly and comfortably in any occasion.
Guidelines for Pet-friendly dressing:
- Total clothing and accessories must not weigh more than twenty percent (20%) of the pet’s weight.
- Lower stomach to genitals should be exposed so pets can do their business freely and hassle-free.
- Pets must be able to move freely, sit or pose comfortably even when on a pedestal, stroller or carried by pet parent.
- When wearing trails or bustles, pets must not be able to step on the trail or the trail must not inhibit pet’s movements.
- Clothing and accessories may be snug but not too fitted or tight. The clothes and accessories must not cause physical harm or mental stress to pet.
- In a warm climate, dogs and cats should be discouraged in wearing shoes that cover their paw pads.
- Remember for Pet-friendly couture, our beloved pets must be stress-free and happy!
Post a Comment