Date and Venue: October 5, 2012 (Friday) at the Town Plaza, Alabang Town Center
Divisions for Competition:
A. Amateur Groomers: two separate competitions: Amateur Poodle, Amateur Shih Tzu
B. Professional Groomers: two separate competitions: Professional Poodle, Professional Shih Tzu
Qualification of Contestants:
(a) Amateurs - Open to all home-based, self-trained and part-time pet groomers.
(b) Professionals - Open to all EMPLOYED pet groomers (Must submit a certificate of employment from their respective Salon or Vet clinic employers. Owners, Managers and/or personnel with Administrative positions are prohibited from joining)
How to Register
Pre-register (see form below) Registration fees are P 100 for amateur class and P 200 for professionals. Payments through G-cash or Bank Transfer. Payment details will be sent if registration form is approved. All contestants should pre-register, walk-in contestants during the competition day will not be entertained. Deadline of Pre-registration of contestants and payment is September 30, 2012.
- Only qualified pre-registered participants are allowed in the competition ring. Strictly no assistance or coaching is allowed.
- Participants must bring their own dog model (Shih Tzu or Poodle), standard grooming table, equipments, tools, etc.
- Updated vaccination record of dog models must be submitted.
- Dog models must already be bathed and dried, nails clipped and ears cleaned prior to the competition. Dogs must be “scruffy”, this means NO OTHER retouches, visible patterns and outlines in coat/fur will be done to their models.
- Participants must clean up their area after the competition. Points will be deducted for violation.
- No posting of company tarps, banners and distribution of flyers. We shall just provide a uniform printed name plate of the participant and the salon/clinic they represent which we will stick in front of their tables.
Competition Program (on October 5, 2012)
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Registration of contestants.
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM Amateur Division (Shih Tzu & Toy Poodle Breed category)
4:45 PM - 5:45 PM Professional Division (Shih Tzu & Toy Poodle Breed category)
6:00 PM - 6:20 PM Amateur division dog modeling (Shih Tzu and Toy Poodle)
6:30 PM – 6:50 PM Professional division dog modeling (Shih Tzu and Toy Poodle)
7:00 PM – 7:30 PM Awarding and Closing Ceremonies
Prizes for Amateur and Professional Divisions:
For Shih Tzu Category: Grand Winner, 1st Placer, 2nd Placer
For Toy Poodle Category: Grand Winner, 1st Placer, 2nd Placer
For Registration form:
Post a Comment